Lowa - Renegade GTX Mid Wide
Take on a day or overnight hike through some of New Zealand and Australia's Great Walks with the multifunctional and lightweight Renegade MID GTX and experience award-winning comfort. The Renegade GTX is a top seller that has been handcrafted to perfection over the last 25 years.
This all-terrain classic is ideal for a weekend adventure, light day hike with the dog, or even on the side of the football field on a wet day, which proves their versatility in urban and outdoor activities. There is no break-in period required for the Renegade so you get to experience great comfort right out of the box.
Suitable for an everyday active life in urban areas and a perfect companion for beginner to intermediate hikers taking on a weekend hike with a 5-10kg pack weight on trail.
- Heinen Terracare® Upper – 2.2mm full grain sanded nubuck leather upper is robust and durable to extend the life of your boots. It's also open pored for breathability while remaining fully waterproof.
- GORE-TEX® Lining - Allows for moisture and sweat to escape while preventing water from entering from the outside through a semi-permeable membrane that also provides optimal breathability.
- LOWA MONOWRAP® Frame - An external PU frame across the midsole to provide lateral stability through rocky surfaces and reduce overall boot weight without compromising flexibility. The Renegade is also double-injected to provide effective cushioning and high wearing comfort through connecting the upper to the sole to form one unit.
- PU Midsole – Reduces fatigue and and potential injury when walking long distances by correcting the manner of walking and controlling excessive rolling movement of the feet outwards or inwards (over-pronation or supination).
- Climate Control System: Perforations in the boot’s lining allow air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out
- Footbed: Climate control footbed, with comfort perforations, improves breathability, creating a blister-free world for your feet
- Soft Flex Stabilizers – Wide, soft and flexible stabilizers to provide good forefoot flex and comfort through the underfoot when walking on uneven trails.
- VIBRAM® Evo Outsole - A multifunctional tread profile that provides good grip on slippery tracks and river crossings while the effective heel break allows for controlled and stable descents. Soft Rubber construction increases cushioning and walking comfort.
- Last: LOWA WIDE (width) UPPER: Nubuck leather
- Lining: GORE-TEX®
- Stabiliser: Soft Flex Full length full width nylon
- Midsole: PU with Monowrap Frame
- Outsole: Vibram® Evo.
- WEIGHT: 890g/pair