Option Archery - Quivalizer 5 Arrow Adjustable Gripper
Quivalizer™ models reduce bow weight, improve bow balance and increase aiming stability by combining the quiver and the stabilizer into a single unit. This has never been available on the market before! No tools quick release connections allow the Quivalizer™ to be used like a one-piece quiver when attached to the side of the bow for storage, transport, or tight quarter shooting.... and allow it to be moved into the front "Stabilizer" shooting position in a matter of seconds.
One look at a lineup of professional target shooters and it is no secret that a well-balanced bow with a longer stabilizer is more accurate than one without one. The Quivalizer™ addresses both issues by offering a longer than average stabilizer that helps store quiver and arrow weight on the correct side of the bow. At the same time, overall bow weight is noticeably reduced thanks to its lightweight design.
The Quivalizer™ is easily converted from right to left hand, allows the arrows to be stored on either side of the stabilizer and offers left/right adjustment to fine tune your bow's balance at full draw.
These Quivalizer Models definitely live up to Option Archery's goal of "bringing target precision to hunting camp".
- 5 and 8 arrow models available
- Carbon tube
- CNC machined quick detach components
- Adjustable hood, molded from high-impact glass filled nylon
- Large hood(s) accommodates all sizes of broadheads
- Rubber hood insert provides quiet and secure broadhead containment
- Two stage Standard Arrow Gripper available on 5 Arrow Model(s)
- Adjustable Tension Arrow Gripper Models - Both 5 and 8 Arrow available
- No tools, quick detach (Front and Side Position) (Included)
- Side position places the Quivalizer in standard upright quiver position
- Standard 5 Arrow weighs 11 ounces (including quick attach blocks)
- Designed by Dan Evans, and patent protected
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA